My Photo
Name:
Location: Cloud 9, The skies above, United States

I'm an exceptionally proud mother of 4 awesome children! Full time college student, employer. I know what I want in life & know what I gotta do ta get it. Don't want any bullshitters 'er wanna be's. I cutt str8 2 tha chace & get to tha point. Wanna know more? Just drop me a line.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

June 2,2006 Friday

Today KK asked if she could stay tha night with her friend Jamie. I told her I didn't have a problem with that as long as it was kosher with her dad. They came over ta pick her up & I asked her dad how his knee was doin'. He said it was doin' a ok, yet it hurt like a bitch, when he wokeup this mornin'. I took a look @ it, it had worsened. The top layer of his skin had started ta decay & the reddening had started to travel up his leg. I made a small slit in it to drain someof the poison & puss, yet it wasn't deep or big enuff for a complete drainage. So I went ahead& told him I would take Jamie for tha night that way he could go to the ER, get it cut & scrapedout then have some tape gauze put in it for faster healing & he wouldn't have ta worry about hisdaughter. He was wanting to put it off another day in hopes that it would heal on it's own. AfterI had stressed my concern with what was wrong with him & how it could effect him tha longer he letit go, he agreed & went straighht to the ER. I took tha kids to tha Twin Drive in to see Over theHedge & Mission Impossible 3. The seemed to have had a good time & enjoyed themselves. When it gotto chilly for them, they piled up in tha Blazer. When we got home, I thought they would have crashedout shortly thereafter, yet they stayed up until about 4am hootin'& hollerin' & playin'. All of their commoshion kept tha baby up, yet I was dead to tha world. So tired I'm not even sure I wouldhave awakend if tha house caught on fire! That's how exhausted I was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home