My Photo
Name:
Location: Cloud 9, The skies above, United States

I'm an exceptionally proud mother of 4 awesome children! Full time college student, employer. I know what I want in life & know what I gotta do ta get it. Don't want any bullshitters 'er wanna be's. I cutt str8 2 tha chace & get to tha point. Wanna know more? Just drop me a line.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Pox or just dots?

I think Madi has finally come dwn. With tha chickenpox. Though as mean as that may seem I've been wonderin fer awhile when & if they were gonna get it & in tha back of my mind kindly hopin they would get it soon, if they were ever gonna get it. Reason; it's a lot easier ta battle with less scarin' @ a young age then it is @ an older age. tha older one is when they get it tha meaner & tougher it is ta battle. If a person gets it as an adult it turns into other things which makes it even tougher ta battle. Some can even get it so bad ta where it gets in tha back of their throat makin it exceptionally hard ta eat, drink & swallow. If it is, I'll be releived. Though she's already prayin it's not cause she knows if it is then she's stuck inside & or away from other people fer awhile.Though I'm not able ta remember if I ever did go ahead & authorize her ta have the optional chicken pox vac. When she was a baby. I think I recall it bein' optional @ that time just not sure on if we went ahead with it or not. She's had no many different pediatrician since her birth it's not funny. I'm really not able ta keep up with who all she's had. I was just thinkin tha other day though that I'm n need of pickin up her records from her last 2 pediatrician. When I first noticed something it was a few spots on her face though I thought it may just be a few pimples only 2, no big deal. So she's been washin with my facial towelettes. Then yesterday I noticed her diggin @ her legs, looked @ 'em , only a few spots on tha lower part & a few on tha upper. Ok so maybe it's just a few flea bites. I looked over her entire body asked if there were any more anywhere else on her body, she said no, though I went ahead & examined her over. I said ok & off she went ta play. Then today while we were out @ tha hardware store pickin up a box of screws & a few masonry drill bits I noticed she was diggin @ her arms & both of them were bleeding due to her diggin @ 'em. I looked @ her arms told her ta stop scratchin' 'em & try not ta mess with 'em. I wiped tha blood from her arms as I did so I non schaulauntly looked her over & noticed a few more spots on her neck & face & arms. As we left tha building I told her I wanted her ta stay home tonight & in tha morning I would call tha docs ta try gettin her in. I wasn't' sure if it was chicken pox 'er not though I did hope it was that way it won't be as bad if she got it now as it would be if she were older.
Small fry's sick. Poor baby's gotta fever.When we woke up this mornin' I thought he had felt pretty warm though wasn't sure if it was just cuz we were wrapped up snugglin under tha sleepin bag we use as a blanket & he always being' naturally warm or if it was due to a fever. So I didn't mind with it all that much at first he was his natural onery morning self. Though once we got out of bed all he wanted ta do was nurse & though he was naked he was still on fire 30min. From bein' out from under tha covers. That ta me, wasn't norm. So I went ahead gave it a check & sure enuff it was a wee on tha high side. Though not all that hi, but high enuff ta make him uncomfortable. So he stayed naked most of tha day & in my arms. He didn't wanna be put dwn fer tha world. He chilled out a little in a warm tub though he didn't even wanna stay there very long w/o me. Afterwards he hopped up on tha couch, grabbed a cover, covered himself partially then pat tha cushion rt. Next to him as he held tha cover back. His way of sayin he wants me ta sit next to him ta cuddle. He's my little cuddle bugg. He really loves ta sit dwn. On tha couch after a long day of play & just chill out with mom, snuggled under a light blankie & pillow for his head or feet. Whichever he so chooses @ tha time. I wasn't able ta get them in ta c tha doc. Today though they'll be sure ta go in tha early mornin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home