My Photo
Name:
Location: Cloud 9, The skies above, United States

I'm an exceptionally proud mother of 4 awesome children! Full time college student, employer. I know what I want in life & know what I gotta do ta get it. Don't want any bullshitters 'er wanna be's. I cutt str8 2 tha chace & get to tha point. Wanna know more? Just drop me a line.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Sucky Cam


THIS CAM SUX!! LOL this cam was one of the more expensive ones out on tha market. I had wound up droppin' my other one dwn. tha steps & str8 onto a concrete floor. Of course it shattered! So off I went ta get a new 1. I thought well perhaps if I spent a little more tha better quality & durability I'll get. WRONG!! All lights in tha house were on when this pic was taken & look @ how it turned out! LOL So this is what I got with a $52 pc cam combo. Tha $18 all in 1 combo pc cam did a hell of a better job. My only complaint on that one though was it didn't withstand tha concrete crash! LOL O' well better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home